Ueli Albert is a passionate public speaker to cover topics such as Remote Coaching, High Performance Planning and Para Sport Talent ID. His experience of 10 years in Para Sport Coaching along with his involvement with the national team where he coached 2 world record holders along with his personal athletes are making him to an interesting speaker at your conference or school.
Some of the organizations Ueli Albert has presented at:
- Athletics Nova Scotia Coaching Seminar 2014
- Atlantic Coaches Conference 2013
- CSCA Podium Performance Speaker Series 2012
- Acadia University Kinesiology Department (Grad Seminar) 2011
- Regional School Board Annapolis Valley (Paralympics Awareness) 2009